Following the success of Collision Repair magazine’s inaugural Buyer’s Guide and Directory last year, we are now pleased to announce that the highly-praised publication will return in 2019. The guide offers shop owners a key reference for the entirety of 2019, giving them the resources needed to search through the maze of new suppliers and product offerings for the year, as well as connect with the ones that will best push their business forward.
Entries Now Open!
The Buyer’s Guide and Directory will separate products into six categories (abrasives and adhesives, alignment and measuring, management and software, paint and refinishing, tools and accessories and welding), with a description explaining the product and how it will benefit the shop.
Each entry will feature a high-resolution image that will give shop owners and managers a view of the latest innovations, as well as contact details to help create direct dialogues between suppliers and owners.
The 2019 Buyer’s Guide and Directory will be distributed to more than 9,000 key stakeholders within the industry, and will feature dozens of companies and hundreds of products.
Want YOUR product in the Buyer’s Guide and Business Directory?
Create a member account to get started!
- No cost!
- View your uploaded products in a custom dashboard
- See when your products have been approved for publishing
- Edit product information
- Upload your logo and company name to appear in the online catalogue with your product
- Allows customers to filter products by your store name
- Upload multiple products at once using an excel spreadsheet
Don’t want to register? No problem!
You may upload a single product using our single product upload form however:
- Product will not be associated directly with your company in the online product catalog
- You cannot edit your product once uploaded
- You will not be able to see product approval status