Indasa HT Line (High Tech) Series comprises a high performance grip sanding disc revolutionizing the abrasives industry with advances found nowhere else, useful in a range of applications from heavy sanding to micro-fine finishing.
Indasa HT discs feature a flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces, special abrasive grain and stearate layer for the highest quality surface finish, high stock removal and minimal grit shedding and very long working life-time. HT is an excellent choice for sanding body fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats, fiberglass & gelcoat materials, solid surfaces and hard woods.
Available in 3″ and 6″ size and unique 15-hole and new Ultravent multi-hole pattern that fits most vacuum backup pad hole configurations and maximizes dust extraction.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible backing adaptable to sanding contoured surfaces
- High initial cutting action for fast stock removal
- Uniform scratch pattern provides the ultimate surface finish
- High strength resin bond for minimal grit shedding
- Advanced clog resistance technology for long working lifetime
- Excellent dust extraction and surface finish